After you apply
After you apply for Child Disability Payment, Social Security Scotland might contact you:
- to get more information about some of your answers
- if you have asked for help to find supporting information
- if there's any information you have not been able to give, like account details for payment
If anything changes
You must tell Social Security Scotland if:
- anything changes that affects the child’s disability or their care and mobility needs
- the child moves house
- you need to update your payment details
Find out more about telling Social Security Scotland if anything changes.
If you no longer want to apply
You need to contact Social Security Scotland and ask them to withdraw your application. You can only do this if Social Security Scotland has not made a decision about your application.
You can still make a later application for Child Disability Payment.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback