You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.


We use your feedback to improve the information and access to services on

Depending on what you want to say, different teams will help with your query.

Disclosure Scotland (criminal record checks)

Contact Disclosure Scotland about any issues with:

  • basic disclosure
  • standard disclosure
  • enhanced disclosure
  • the Protecting Vulnerable Groups scheme


Phone: 0300 020 0040
Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm
Friday 9am to 3:30pm
Find out about call charges

Go to the Disclosure Scotland privacy page for details on how they use personal information sent to their email address.

Social Security Scotland (benefits and benefit fraud)

For all queries about benefits contact Social Security Scotland by webchat, phone or post.


The Improvement Service runs myaccount. They work closely with local councils.

Help with myaccount

Frequently asked questions about myaccount.

Report a problem with myaccount by raising a support request.

Crisis Grant or Community Care Grant

For queries about grants from the Scottish Welfare Fund, you need to contact the local council you applied to.

EMA, school meals, clothing grants, bus passes and blue badges

Your local council deals with all these services.

Find and contact your local council.

Any other comment about

Let us know what you think of by email at:

You can also leave anonymous feedback on specific pages using the 'Was this helpful?' box at the bottom of most pages.

Go to our privacy page for details on how we use personal information sent to the feedback email address.

Back to top