You may be able to get financial help if you have a disabled child.
Visit the links below to see if you could get money for:
- extra costs of looking after a child with disabilities - Child Disability Payment
- your child if they are aged 16 or over - Adult Disability Payment
- expenses if you're a full-time carer for your child - Carer Support Payment
- changes to your home - the Disabled Facilities Grant
- costs of visting a child receiving inpatient care in hospital - Young Patients Family Fund
Child Winter Heating Payment
Advice on money, your bills and benefits
The Money Talk Team service offers free money and debt advice.
The service can help you understand what you’re entitled to and ways to save money.
It can help you find out:
- what benefits and other financial support you may be entitled to
- how you can manage debt
- ways to save money on your outgoings
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback