You may be able to get financial help if you have a disabled child.
Visit GOV.UK to see if you could get money for:
- changes to your home - the Disabled Facilities Grant
- extra costs of looking after a child with disablities - Child Disability Payment
- expenses if you're a full-time carer for your child - Carer's Allowance
- your child if they are aged 16 or over - Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
Child Winter Heating Assistance
Advice on money, your bills and benefits
The Money Talk Team service offers free money and debt advice.
The service can help you understand what you’re entitled to and ways to save money.
It can help you find out:
- what benefits and other financial support you may be entitled to
- how you can manage debt
- ways to save money on your outgoings
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback