You may be able to get financial help if you have a disabled child.
Visit GOV.UK to see if you could get money for:
- changes to your home - the Disabled Facilities Grant
- extra costs of looking after a child with disablities - Child Disability Payment
- expenses if you're a full-time carer for your child - Carer's Allowance
- your child if they are aged 16 or over - Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
Child Winter Heating Assistance
Advice on money, your bills and benefits
The Money Talk Team is a service that offers money advice.
It helps explain how to:
- make the most of your income
- make sure you're not paying more than you need to for services like gas, electricity and internet
It can help you find out:
- what benefits you can get
- how to save money on your bills
- what other money you may be entitled to
You can chat to the Money Talk Team by calling 0800 085 7145, or by setting up a meeting with your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback