You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

HM Forces and Civil Servants

HM Forces and Civil Servants

If you or a family member are posted outside of the Common Travel Area you're considered to be 'resident in Scotland'.

You may be able to apply for Child Disability Payment.

Social Security Scotland will ask you for more details and supporting information about this when you apply.

Back to top