You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If your needs change

If your needs or personal details change

Depending on when the change happens, you’ll need to contact either Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Social Security Scotland.

If something changes during the move

If something changes before your Personal Independence Payment (PIP) finishes, call DWP free on 0800 121 4600.

If something changes after the move

If something changes after your Adult Disability Payment has started, you’ll need to 
tell Social Security Scotland about the change.

Back to top