After you apply for Adult Disability Payment
After you apply for Adult Disability Payment, Social Security Scotland may contact you:
- to get more information about some of your answers
- if you have asked for help to find supporting information
- if there is any information you have not been able to give, like account details for payment
- to ask you to take part in a consultation
If anything changes while you're waiting for a decision on your application
You need to tell Social Security Scotland if:
- anything changes that affects your condition or your needs
- you move house
- you stay in hospital, residential accommodation or legal detention for 28 days or more
- you need to update your payment details
If you no longer want to apply
You need to contact Social Security Scotland and ask them to withdraw your application.
You can only do this if Social Security Scotland has not made a decision about your application.
If you withdraw your application, you will be able to make a later application for Adult Disability Payment.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback