You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complaints or feedback about your consultation

If you’re not happy with your consultation, you can make a complaint to Social Security Scotland.

If you want to give feedback on your consultation, contact Social Security Scotland.

Back to top