You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If you're getting other benefits

Before and after the move, you'll still be eligible for related benefits and services. This includes the benefits you're entitled to because you get Personal Independence Payment (PIP).


If you get any related benefits or services, you'll need to let them know about the move. This may include contacting your local council, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) or the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Find out which organisations to tell about your move to Adult Disability Payment.

Back to top