You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Who else to tell about the move

You'll still be eligible for related benefits and services. This includes the benefits you get because you get Disability Living Allowance (DLA).


If you get benefits or services from other organisations like your local council, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) or the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), you’ll need to tell them when your benefit is moving to Adult Disability Payment.

Find out how to tell the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HMRC about the move to Adult Disability Payment.

Back to top