You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If your needs or personal details change

Depending on when the change happens, you’ll need to contact either:

If something changes during the move

If something changes before your Disability Living Allowance (DLA) finishes, call DWP free on 0800 121 4600.

If something changes after the move

If something changes after your Adult Disability Payment has started, you’ll need to tell Social Security Scotland about the change.

Back to top