Starting the review
Social Security Scotland will post you a form to fill in.
If you prefer, you can complete the form online:
You can also:
- complete the review over the phone
- get help from Social Security Scotland advisers
- download a copy of the form to fill in
- upload your paper form to Social Security Scotland to complete the review
What you’ll need to complete the review form
To complete the review form, you'll need:
- your National Insurance number
- the bank account details that Social Security Scotland pays into
- details of any changes you're telling Social Security Scotland about
- the date the changes happened, or will happen (this does not need to be exact)
You can find your National Insurance number on your:
- National Insurance card
- benefit letter
If you do not have your National Insurance Number, it could take longer to complete your review.
Call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 if you cannot find your National Insurance number.
If you're acting on someone’s behalf
If you're the appointee for someone on Adult Disability Payment who cannot manage their benefits, call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222.
Before you complete the form, call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 if:
- you do not have a permanent address
- you're moving to an address outside the UK
- you do not have a bank account and want to get payments the way you did with the Department for Work and Pensions
- you want to change your payment details
- you're reporting a change for someone else
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback