You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If your payments have moved from the Department for Work and Pensions

Adult Disability Payment is replacing Personal Independence Payment (PIP) in Scotland. If you get PIP, it will be moved to Adult Disability Payment.

Some people who get Disability Living Allowance for Adults (DLA) will also have their benefits moved to Adult Disability Payment.

After your benefit is moved, Social Security Scotland may review your Adult Disability Payment.

Find out more about when a review will begin if you get:

Social Security Scotland and the Department for Work and Pensions will send you a letter to explain what happens next. You do not need to do anything until you receive these letters.

Find out more about how Personal Independence Payment and Disability Living Allowance benefits are moving to Social Security Scotland.

Call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 if you have any questions about the transfer process. 

Back to top