You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If you have transferred from the Department for Work and Pensions

If you have recently transferred

If you used to get Disability Living Allowance from the Department for Work and Pensions on behalf of a child or young person, and are now going to get Child Disability Payment from Social Security Scotland instead, they'll send you a letter to explain what happens next. You do not need to do anything until you receive these letters. 

Find out more about the process for clients who are transferred to Social Security Scotland from the Department for Work and Pensions.

Call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 if you have any questions about the transfer process. Opening times are Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Find out what to do if you need help contacting Social Security Scotland, or are calling from abroad.  

Back to top