You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If something changes after a review

If something else changes

You must let Social Security Scotland know as soon as possible if the child's:

  • care needs or mobility needs increase or decrease
  • condition gets better or worse
  • personal details change, or your details change

Find out how to tell Social Security Scotland about a change.


It’s important that you tell Social Security Scotland about any changes so they can make sure your child continues to get the right rate of payment for their needs.

If you do not tell Social Security Scotland about a change that could affect the child's award, you may be committing an offence under section 72 of the Social Security (Scotland) Act 2018.

Back to top