Accountant in Bankruptcy

Personal bankruptcy and corporate insolvency information for people and businesses in Scotland.


Business debt advice

Find out how to get advice about business debt and guidance and where to get information on debt and bankruptcy.

Make a court claim for money

How to take legal action if someone owes you money, how much it will cost and what happens after you make a claim through the courts.

Wind up a company that owes you money

You can apply to the court to ‘wind up’ a company if it can’t pay its debts of more than £750. If successful, the company will be put into liquidation.