If you have a mortgage and cannot afford to pay it, there is support to help you stay in your home.
- talk to your lender – you can ask to change the way you make payments
- get free debt and money advice – online, face-to-face or by phone with an approved money adviser
- check if you have insurance – help with mortgage payments if your income has fallen
- check if you can get government help – like the Support for Mortgage Interest scheme
- get legal advice – on mortgage problems, going to court or repossession
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback