Accountant in Bankruptcy (AiB) is responsible for:
- administering the process of personal bankruptcy
- supervising the administration of protected trust deeds (PTDs)
- acting as administrator for the Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS)
AiB also keeps the public Register of Insolvencies. This is a record of:
- all awards of bankruptcy
- DAS cases
- liquidations or winding ups
- Receiverships of Scottish registered companies
You can get information on debt relief and debt management processes in Scotland from AiB.
AiB cannot give money or debt advice.
You can call AiB on 0300 200 2600 or visit the AiB website.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback