Changes you need to report
Social Security Scotland need to know if your personal details change, or those of the child or young person you look after who gets Child Disability Payment.
This could be following a marriage or civil partnership, or if you or the child have legally changed your name.
This could be if:
- you have moved house, or the child has moved house
- you still live at the same address but want Social Security Scotland to send letters to a different address
- you or the child or young person you look after are moving outside of Scotland
Call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 if you're moving to an address outside the UK.
These changes could be details of your:
- bank account
- building society
- credit union
Call Social Security Scotland free on 0800 182 2222 to report a change in your bank details.
For your security, you cannot send any change in bank details using the paper or online form.
Update how Social Security Scotland should contact you
This could be:
- whether you'd like to get text messages or emails
- the way you want Social Security Scotland to contact you, including by phone, British Sign Language video call or letter
- whether you'd like to get letters in other formats including braille, easy read, large print, or audio file
- whether you'd like to get calls and letters in a language other than English
Find out how to tell Social Security Scotland about these types of change.
If you're a British Sign Language user, you can use the contactSCOTLAND app to contact Social Security Scotland by video call.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback