You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

What happens next

After you've told Social Security Scotland

Social Security Scotland will contact you to let you know if the changes you reported may affect your payments and if we need any more information to make a decision.

Who else you need to tell

If you tell Social Security Scotland about a change which means your award goes up or down, or stops, this could have an effect on other related benefits that you receive.

If you get benefits from any of these organisations, you should tell them about changes to your Adult Disability Payment:

  • your local authority
  • HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
  • Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
  • Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)

Call Social Security Scotland free if you have any questions, or if you need help.

Back to top