It is important that you attend your appointments, and let your dentist know as soon as possible if you can't attend an appointment.
If you miss appointments, your dentist can charge you a cancellation fee and end your registration.
You should also:
- let your dental practice know if your personal information changes (for example, changing address)
- pay for treatment (your dentist can refuse to treat you and end your registration if you've outstanding payments)
- treat dental staff with respect
- follow advice on how to look after your mouth, teeth and gums
- follow advice on how to look after your child's mouth, teeth and gums
- let your dentist know about any changes to your general health or to any medicine you are taking
- ask questions if you don't understand your treatment options or treatment plan
You need to agree to any treatment before the dentist can begin treating you.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback