You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Report flooding in your area

The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) has a Floodline that you can call or visit online to see if there are flood warnings for your area.

If you know about any flooding in your area and it hasn't been reported by SEPA, you can report a flood.

Visit the Floodline website for more information on how to report a flood in your area.

Back to top