You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Other support for carers

Whether or not you get Carer Support Payment, there's other help you may be able to get. This includes:

  • support from your local carer centre
  • an adult Carer Support Plan or Young Carer Statement
  • other benefits and financial support
  • breaks from caring
  • support if you’re working or studying while caring
  • support when your caring role ends

Find out how to get more help if you're a carer.

Back to top