The Lands Tribunal for Scotland has the power to deal with certain types of dispute involving land or property.
This may include resolving:
- disputes about discharging or changing title conditions
- disputes about your right to buy your public sector home (or council home)
- disputes about compensation if public works lead to your land being bought or losing value
- valuations for rating on non-domestic premises
- appeals against the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland
- appeals about valuation of land on pre-emptive purchase
The Tribunal makes its latest decisions available on its website, so you can see how recent cases were resolved.
Visit the Lands Tribunal for Scotland website to see its recent decisions.