To leave the page quickly, press the escape key.


You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Get a divorce or dissolve a civil partnership

Visit the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service website for information on getting a divorce or dissolving a civil partnership, including:

  • ordinary divorces and dissolutions
  • do-it-yourself divorces and dissolutions
  • where to get legal advice
  • the cost of lodging an application with the court
Back to top