You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Claiming after terrorism abroad

You may be able to claim compensation if you've been a victim of terrorism abroad since 27 November 2012.

Find information about compensation for victims of terrorist attacks abroad on GOV.UK, including:

  • who can claim compensation
  • how to claim compensation
  • getting help with your claim

Support if you're affected by crime

Victim Support Scotland can give you practical and emotional support when you get home.

It may also be able to put you in contact with overseas support organisations.

Victim Support Scotland
Telephone: 0800 160 1985
Find out about call charges

Back to top