Child Winter Heating Allowance research
The Client Panels team would like to tell you about a chance to take part in research on Child Winter Heating Assistance.
Researchers at the Scottish Government are organising the study.
We want to:
- hear about your experience of getting the payment
- find out how the payment has benefitted you
The interview will be with a researcher from the independent research agency Axiom Market Research and Consultancy.
This research will help us improve Child Winter Heating Assistance.
It’s voluntary. You do not have to take part if you do not want to.
- will take around 45 minutes
- can be by phone or video call
Axiom Market Research and Consultancy will give you a £30 Love2Shop Voucher to thank you for your time.
If you want to take part
Let Axiom Market Research and Consultancy know you want to take part by:
- sending an email with the subject ‘Child Winter Heating Assistance’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to: Alistair McCrae, Axiom Market Research and Consultancy, 27 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL
- calling Alistair on 07703 059 355
There are only so many interview spaces. Axiom Market Research and Consultancy may not contact you.
Let Alistair know if you need support to take part in an interview. For example, if:
- English is not your first language
- you have issues with sight or hearing
Axiom Market Research and Consultancy will make arrangements so that you can take part.
What happens next
Axiom Market Research and Consultancy may ask you to come to an interview. They’ll:
- check you’re eligible
- agree a date and time with you
- tell you more about the research
- ask for your consent to take part
Your personal information
This project is not part of the Client Panels research. The Client Panels team will not share any of your information with Axiom Market Research and Consultancy. By taking part, you’ll share your name and contact details directly with Axiom Market Research and Consultancy.
No one in Social Security Scotland or the Scottish Government will know you’re taking part in this research. Axiom Market Research and Consultancy is a separate organisation to Social Security Scotland and the Scottish Government.
If you take part, only the Axiom Market Research and Consultancy team will see your contact details. They’ll delete this information once the research is complete.
Keeping your answers anonymous
Axiom Market Research and Consultancy will make sure that your answers are anonymous. No one will be able to identify you in any of the results.
Taking part will not affect any of your applications or benefits. No one who makes benefit decisions now or in the future will know if you take part.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback