If you have a dispute about land or property you may be able to apply to the Lands Tribunal for Scotland to resolve it.
This may include resolving:
- disputes about discharging or changing title conditions
- disputes about your right to buy your public sector home (or council home)
- disputes about compensation if public works lead to your land being bought or losing value
- valuations for rating on non-domestic premises
- appeals against the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland
- appeals about valuation of land on pre-emptive purchase
Visit the Lands Tribunal for Scotland website for more information on how to make an application.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback