You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complain about a social service worker

The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) is the regulator for social service workers in Scotland.

You can raise a concern with the SSSC about a registered member if:

  • you're an employer and they're your employee
  • they're a student and you work for the Higher Education Institution they attend
  • you're a member of the public and you want to complain about a worker
  • you're a social service worker and you're concerned about a colleague.

Visit the SSSC website for more information on when and how to raise a concern about a social service worker.

Back to top