You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Social service work

Infomation on social service workers, and their work helping support vulnerable children and adults.

  1. Complain about a social service worker

    How to raise a concern with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) about a registered worker.

  2. Find out if a social service worker is registered

    How to check the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) register for specific workers.

  3. Find social work and social care services

    Includes child protection, people with disabilities, older people, carers, mental health and addiction support services.

Back to top