You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.


Information on owning and running a croft.

  1. Create a new common grazing

    Apply to the Crofting Commission to add a new common grazing area.

  2. Register a croft

    How to add your croft to the Crofting Register.

  3. Search for a croft

    Use the Crofting Register and Register of Crofts to find information on crofts.

  4. Send an application to the Crofting Commission

    Carry out an action that needs permission from the Crofting Commission.

Back to top