Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge

Last updated: 13 June 2018

If you own a Blue Badge and it gets lost or is stolen, you can report this and ask for a replacement.

Your local council will need proof that the Blue Badge has been lost or stolen before they will give you a replacement.

If your badge is lost or stolen you should contact the police and tell them.

They will give you a Lost Property Reference Number if it's lost, or a Crime Reference Number if it's stolen.

You can then give this number to your local council to prove your badge is missing.