To leave the page quickly, press the escape key.


You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Sex Offender Community Disclosure Scheme

You can ask the police to check if someone involved with a child has a record of sexual offences.

This is called the Sex Offender Community Disclosure Scheme.

Visit the Police Scotland website for information on:

  • who can apply
  • how to apply
  • what happens when you apply

If you think a child is in immediate danger call 999.

Back to top