The Additional Support Needs Tribunal for Scotland (ASNTS) can resolve school disputes if:
- your child has additional support needs or a disability
- your dispute is over their education
Young people aged 16 or 17 can also make their own reference to the ASNTS.
ASNTS can look at the dispute and make an impartial decision that should resolve the problem.
Visit the Additional Support Needs Tribunal for Scotland website for more information on the process, including:
- making a reference or claim
- getting the views of the child or young person
- what happens after the claim is made
- the hearing and decision
- your right to appeal
- getting help and support