You may be able to postpone or stop your home from being repossessed.
Get advice on repossession of your home from Shelter Scotland including:
- how to deal with mortgage arrears
- how repossession works and how to negotiate with your lender
- your rights if you live in the property but didn't take out the mortgage (for example, if it was your partner)
- how to ask the court for an order to stop or delay your lender from repossessing your property, and how the court decides
- what happens after the repossession, including support to find a new home
Contact Shelter Scotland
You can get free housing advice from Shelter Scotland.
Phone: 0808 800 4444 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)