You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

What to do if you're unhappy with your treatment

If you're unhappy with the healthcare you've had from your GP or medical practice speak to:

  • your GP
  • a member of staff at the medical practice

There is advice and guidance available about making complaints to the NHS.

Back to top