How to make a referral
The employer has to complete an employer referral form and send it to Disclosure Scotland.
The form asks for:
- proof of the person's identity (name, address, date of birth, national insurance number)
- details of the type of regulated work they're employed to do
- the person's PVG scheme number, if they have one
- information on the harmful behaviour
- details and documentation of the employer's investigation and outcome
You should not identify any children or protected adults by name. Use a coded reference instead, like "child A - age 12, male, victim".
When the details have been filled in, email the referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out and post it to the address on the form.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback