You need to complete a referral form and send it to Disclosure Scotland.
If you're referring on behalf of a regulatory body, use the regulatory body form.
The form asks for:
- proof of the person's identity (name, address, date of birth, national insurance number)
- details of the type of regulated work they do
- the person's PVG scheme number, if they have one
- information on the harmful behaviour
- details and documentation of the investigation and outcome
You should not identify any children or protected adults by name. Use a coded reference instead, like "child A - age 12, male, victim".
Where to send the completed form
Send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can print it out and post it to the address on the form.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback