You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Empty Property Relief

You may be able to claim Empty Property Relief if your business property is unoccupied.

This depends on the policy of your local council. Different councils have different Empty Property Relief policies for non-domestic properties.

Please check individual council websites for information on any local relief they may offer for unoccupied properties in your area. 

Aberdeen City Council Aberdeenshire CouncilAngus CouncilArgyll and Bute CouncilClackmanannshire CouncilComhairle nan Eilean Siar (Western Isles Council)Dumfries and Galloway CouncilDundee City CouncilEast Ayrshire CouncilEast Dunbartonshire CouncilEast Lothian CouncilEast Renfrewshire CouncilCity of Edinburgh CouncilFalkirk CouncilFife CouncilGlasgow City CouncilHighland CouncilInverclyde CouncilMidlothian CouncilMoray CouncilNorth Ayrshire CouncilNorth Lanarkshire CouncilOrkney Islands CouncilPerth and Kinross Council Renfrewshire CouncilScottish Borders CouncilShetland Islands CouncilSouth Ayrshire CouncilSouth Lanarkshire CouncilStirling CouncilWest Dunbartonshire CouncilWest Lothian Council


Back to top