Non-domestic rates guidance
Last updated: 29 May 2020

If your business or premises change

Your non-domestic rates could change if:

  • you move or make changes to your premises
  • the nature of your business changes

You must report any changes to your local assessor to ensure that you're paying the right amount and don't get a backdated increase in your bill.

If you're moving to new premises, you can use our non-domestic rates calculator to estimate your non-domestic rates bill.

You should also let your local council know about your move.