You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Miscarriage of justice: claim compensation

If you have been wrongfully charged or convicted of a crime, you may be able to claim compensation.

Visit the Scottish Government website for information on:

  • the 2 schemes (Statutory and Ex Gratia)
  • who can apply for compensation
  • how to apply
  • what to do if your claim is rejected
Back to top