Help for home owners with mortgage difficulties
Last updated: 30 July 2019

Get legal advice

A solicitor can give you legal advice about mortgage difficulties, going to court or repossession.

If you need help with your legal costs, you might be eligible for legal aid.

Legal aid means help towards the cost of legal expenses – this could cover advice or representation in court – for people who couldn't otherwise afford it.

Find out more about legal aid and how to apply.