You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Travel abroad for EU citizens

If you have settled or pre-settled status under the EUSS, you can use your national ID card to enter the UK.

When travelling you should bring the ID (passport or national ID card) that's linked to your EUSS application.

Make sure you keep your details up-to-date by using the view and prove your immigration status service on GOV.UK. 

Back to top