You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Get further help with EU citizens rights

Citizens' Rights Project


Text message, WhatsApp, or phone: 07518 926137


Staff can help with:

  • information about EU citizens’ rights
  • EUSS applications
  • drop-in advice clinics

They have multilingual staff and run information sessions in different languages. 

You can get more informaton on Citizens' Rights Project website

Where to get legal advice

You can get an immigration advisor or lawyer at:

Independent Monitoring Authority: Protecting EU citizens’ rights:

The EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement sets out the rights of EU citizens who were living in the UK before 1 January 2021.

The Independent Monitoring Authority (IMA)  helps to protect the rights of citizens from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway who came to live in the UK before 1 January 2021. It does not cover Swiss citizens. 
The IMA does 2 main things:

  • monitoring how UK public bodies are protecting EU citizens’ rights
  • promoting the effective implementation of citizens’ rights, such as helping public bodies to understand where things are going wrong so that they can put them right

You can report a complaint on the IMA website.

More information

Back to top