The learning agreement
A learning agreement sets out what's expected of you around attendance and coursework. Your learning agreement is set by your education provider and takes your personal circumstances into account.
It must be signed by:
- your parent or responsible adult
- the school or college you're studying at
Parental signature is not needed if you:
- are studying full time within college
- are estranged from your family and assessed as independent for benefit purposes
- have additional support needs that make it impractical
You need to complete a new learning agreement for each academic year.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback