You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Child Winter Heating Assistance: Ask us to look at our decision again paper form

If you want to ask Social Security Scotland to look again at their decision for Child Winter Heating Assistance you can use this form.

Back to top