You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Electrical waste

You must dispose of any waste electrical or electronic equipment (WEEE) in line with your duty of care.

You can ask your supplier or retailer to take care of your WEEE but they may charge a fee.

You can usually ask the producer to take care of your WEEE free of charge. For products bought before 15 August 2005 they'll only do this if they produced it and you're replacing it with a similar product that they produce.

Contact your producer, supplier or retailer about their WEEE collection arrangements.

Back to top