You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Financial information

Find out about paying for care and what support is available.

  1. Financial assessments for care

    If you need care services that have a charge, the council will carry out a financial assessment to decide what you need to pay.

  2. Get help with energy bills

    Find out how energy assistance can help you keep a warm and comfortable home.

  3. Help with money if you're disabled

    Includes information on Disability Living Allowance for children, Child Disability Payment, and Carer's Allowance Supplement.

Back to top