You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.


You can apply for compensation if you or someone you know has been hurt in a violent crime in the past 2 years.

Find out how to claim compensation for a criminal injury.

Back to top