Student bursaries, grants, scholarships and loans

Last updated: 1 June 2018

If you're going to university you might need financial help with your living costs, as well as tuition fees.

This includes:

  • student loans
  • Young Students' Bursary
  • Independent Students' Bursary
  • Care Experienced Students' Bursary
  • Lone Parents' Grant
  • Dependants' Grant
  • Care Experienced Accommodation Grant
  • placement expenses
  • Nursing and Midwifery Bursary
  • Disabled Students' Allowance

For further information visit the SAAS website