Apply for a Royal Anniversary Message

Last updated: 9 January 2020

You can apply for an anniversary message from the Queen if it's your:

  • 60th anniversary
  • 65th anniversary
  • 70th anniversary or higher

To apply for an anniversary message you must contact National Records of Scotland. They can process your application as long as:

  • the wedding took place in Scotland
  • the couple still lives in the UK

Visit the National Records of Scotland website for information on how to apply.