You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Apply to reduce your driving disqualification period

You may be able to ask the court to reduce your disqualification period after you've been banned from driving.

Visit the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service website for information on:

  • who can apply to have their driving disqualification period reduced
  • how to apply
  • how much it costs
Back to top